Permission & Comment Policy
- print posts/content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “Originally published on www.womengonelive.com. All rights reserved. © womengonelive.com ”
- re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site
You may not without our written permission:
- repost our content in its entirety
- alter or sell any content from our site
- translate of our writings into another language
To request permission for any of the above “You May Not” list, please email email@example.com.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
We live for your comments comments on our blog posts, but please keep your comments positive (no cursing, not derogatory, abusive, mean or inappropriate) and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove any comment. We’re not trying to suppress your voice. We are a community of engaged active learners, so feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comments and for the love of all that’s good on the internet no spamming. FYI, if you continue to break these rules we will ban your account.
The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on out site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.